help with page size, email and viewing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help with page size, email and viewing

I'm having problems with the page size. I want the pages to be longer, but I'm not sure how to do it. I've read lots of places that the size should be 600x800 (I think it's the default too). What do I need to do to make the pages longer? Will changing the length make it difficult for people to read?

Also on the contact page, I've set up a form that should be sending an email to me, but none of the tests I've performed are working.

In addition, the difference in the view with Firefox vs Internet Explorer are quite different - Any suggestions with that?

All input is appreciated.

Thank you,
    Miriam

www.AneAssistant.com

Thread Erased / Info Lacking?

My thread deleted / moved? Should I expect to hear from support about issues contained therein?

Comment

Re: Help with page size, email, and viewing

hi
      for page height
      right click mouse anywhere on page open page properties you will see page height there. you can have your page height has long as you like!!
      hope this helps
      Organic Baby
      www.little-butterfly.co.uk
      Please review my site: Thank You :)
      www.qype.co.uk/place/113508-little-butterfly-Huddersfield

Comment

Re: Help with page size, email, and viewing

the difference between FF and IE - it is a matter of trial and error - just keep making tiny adjustments and checking back and forth until you are happy - i've found I can't get it perfect in both - so I made IE my target and did as good as I could with FF
        Ann
        www.MovingOn1.com - My Travel
        www.BeadedCustomDesigns.com - Jewelry
        www.FantasyManorArtStudio.com - Leather Art

Comment

Re: Thread Erased / Info Lacking?

I see, it was moved to Domains Forum......

Comment

Working...
          X