• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • homebizoutlook
    Private First Class

• Jan 2008

Dynamic Size Tables

I may not be calling them by the right name, but how do you dynamically size a table?

I am building ebay websites. Sometimes ebay will return 10 items, sometimes 50, depending on the search.

I want to put the ebay script inside a table, and dynamically size the table. For that matter, I also want to dynamically size the page.

How do I do that in BlueVoda? thanks.

Ron

VodaHost Client ID = 20568
    Emergency Supplies and Food
  • Vasili

• Mar 2006

Re: Dynamic Size Tables

Ron,

The only way to present what you are describing is to use the BV-PHP approach, after implementing a database configured "catalog" or cart-like system combined with a proprietary Site Search script.

You would be better off using Soholaunch (which is by far the most user-friendly and configurable/customizable web builder and integrated shopping cart, Free with every VodaHost account), or, moving entirely to a multi-integrated foundation such as Joomla (also Free at VodaHost, and more robust than simple "carts" altogether). I personally think the latter would serve your stated purposes better, and be easy enough to both learn and be resourceful as inspiration as you explore all the capabilities.

It all depends on how much effort you are willing to make to create your online reality according to your vision!
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

• Vasili

• Mar 2006

Re: Dynamic Size Tables

Or, if you really want to use a foreign script on a BV created page, use an iFrame .... one "tall" enough to extend to maybe 4000 pixels.

You will need to actually install the script on a default BV page with an all-white background, and only as wide as can present on your "masked" BV page properly..... (do a few Forums Searches to find the solution that works best for you: "iFrame, inline frame")
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
      X