Two index pages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two index pages

Hi! Hope you can help with this mess up. I have 2 index pages. How do I delete the original index page? I built a second index page and want to use that one. I keep getting an error message “Failed to save” when I try to save the 2nd index page. I’m assuming it’s because the first index page is still there.
    Thanks

Domain Name whitmice.net

Re: Two index pages

go to public_html, open

your index page should bi in there and can be deleted from there.

Comment

If you can't save the new index page, it is because you have opened two sessions of BV and you have two pages, one called index, and the new one, open simultaneously. So BV will refuse to save the second one as index. It will probably go on refusing even after you close it (it is a small, harmless bug).

Close the old page. If BV still refuses to save the new as index, save it as index 1. Close BV, open it again, open index1 and Save As index. This will override the problem.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thank You! It worked!!

Comment

Working...
        X