• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • stringbender
    Master Sergeant

• Dec 2007

Welcome page

Hi everybody, I was wondering, I really like my website, www.eyeonyouinvestigations.net, and I don't want to change the exsisting pages. My questions is would it help my rankings on the search engines if I made one more page to my site and quite simply made it a welcome page with very little content but included the key words and made it an entry point for my website. I've noticed that some of the page one sites are very simple and unclutered. Thanks for any feedback in advance. Brad
  • Bethers
    Major General & Forum Moderator

• Feb 2006

Re: Welcome page

No, it won't help you - you need the content to be on the pages of importance to the site.
    Beth
    A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
    SEO - The Basics

Comment

• karel
      Brigadier General

• Feb 2006

Re: Welcome page

I know this is off-topic to your question but I really find your site hard to read with all the diffent coloured text, different fonts, the different sized fonts, some bold, some not. It does take a little professionalism off it and makes it hard on the eyes. The picture on this page http://www.eyeonyouinvestigations.net/attorneys.html is very blurred and many other things on the site, have you put it up for review yet?

Just a thought.
      www.anxietynomore.co.uk
      The U.K's largest independent site for help with Anxiety and Panic issues.

Buy and Source Wholesale Make Up
      Up to 75% off Branded top end Make-up.

www.firstwebcall.com
      Affordable Website Design.

www.anxietynomore.co.uk/blog

The most active blog on anxiety on the net.

Comment

Working...
      X