• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kevdite
    Sergeant Major

• Aug 2006

Retrieving my pages?

Hi,
    Is there anyway i can retrieve my pages of my site back into my bluevoda web builder program? I had to reinstal everything and lost me copies from the program. Can you just copy everything back from my public_html directory using FTP manager???...if not..any other ideas?

www.indigohairdesigns.com is the site i nedd to get the pages back from!

Thanks,

Rachel
    x
    www.indigohairdesigns.com
  • Marincky
    General

• Apr 2006

Re: Retrieving my pages?

Hi Rachel,

The only way to do it is to open up your BV builder, then click...

File > New Page > From Existing HTML Page.

Type the full url including page name and it will import everything that way.

However, it's not ideal but the only way, and it sometimes doesn't always import everything onto the page sop you may have to tidy it up once done.

Hope that helps.
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

• LadyEye
      General & Forum Moderator

• Jun 2006

It's important to remember to tick "Remote from the Internet", or your computer will go on a page opening frenzy .. LOL ..

You can download your images and other documents, from your file manager or ftp manager if they do not come in, or if you do not right click and save them, but for your main pages you will need to import them or rebuild.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

• Marincky
        General

• Apr 2006

Originally posted by LadyEye View Post
        It's important to remember to tick "Remote from the Internet", or your computer will go on a page opening frenzy .. LOL ..
        Whoops, sorry yes I should have said that (slap on wrist) I did this once and didn't tick that box and as mentioned above, my PC went absolutely mad!! I thought it was never going to stop!!

Thank you for picking up on that
        Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Working...
        X