• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • deimos161
    Corporal

• Feb 2008

downloads

is there a way that my staff and i can put stuff on a page to download them

my staff is located all over the world so it would be gr8t to put the ads and show openers on the there for them to download (its a online radio)
  • mrmagoo144
    Brigadier General

• Feb 2007

Re: downloads

you can create a form in ABVFP and they can download to you then you can upload to the site.
    mrmagoo144
    mrmagoo144
    www.videopostcards.info

Comment

• LadyEye
      General & Forum Moderator

• Jun 2006

Re: downloads

Originally posted by deimos161 View Post
      is there a way that my staff and i can put stuff on a page to download them

my staff is located all over the world so it would be gr8t to put the ads and show openers on the there for them to download (its a online radio)

If you just want all staff to be able to take a download from your website, just upload your files, of whatever type they are, and then apply the link to them on your webpage. The staff will be able to download right from the link provided on your webpage.

For instance .. if you had a pdf document and the pdf documents name was staffrules .. you would apply the link as

If it was a audio file with an extension of wma and its name was staffnotices

the link would be

You would upload these files to your directory (if this is your main domain, the directory would be public_html) (if this was an add on domain, the directory would be public_html/nameofaddon)

Once the files are uploaded you can then insert the appropriate link onto your webpage, describe what it is and your people would be able to take the download directly from the link.

You can upload files to your directly via the ftp method. In Blue Voda just choose the TOOLS, FTP Manager, then CONNECT and on the left will be your own computers files, on the right will be the directorys for your account, browse through the left to find your file and then slide it over to the right into the proper folder, found by browsing through as well.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
      X