Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Contact/Thankyuo page problems

Hi,
    I am John and my domain names is www.digitalvideoinventories.com based in England.

I have tried a number of ways to get the Contact and Thank you page to respond.

In short I cannot post a message from the Contact page and of course if I cannot do that then I won't get a than you message. Please help.

Re: Contact/Thankyuo page problems

Hello I viewed the source code on your contact page and you have set up a action.php for your thankyou page.

I can see your thankyou page just by typing it in the browser

The adress looks OK (although looking at it looks like you got 2 pages overlapped somehow on the same page - we can look at that later)

I went to your contact us page and can't perform a test because it does nothing as you probably know.

You might want to check this. When you inserted the form tool (grid, whatever its called), are the elements on it or overlapping the edges. I am suspecting you have got some over lapping going on so trying stretching the form so that all the elements are on it. Try that, republish, then test it.

Let me know how you get on.

Darren

Comment

Re: Contact/Thankyuo page problems

Hi there!

I don`t think you have named and published your "Contact" page as HTML and your "Thank You" page as PHP

1. Name your "CONTACT" page as contact and publish as HTML
      2. Name your "THANKYOU" page as thankyou.php and publish as PHP

Take a look at the tus`s.

Video tutorials about how to create an amazing website with the BlueVoda website builder, brought to you by VodaHost web hosting.
      I don`t speak English,i speak Swedish.If you don`t understand my English you can ask me.

Comment

Working...
      X