New!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New!!!

ok well i just downloaded the site and i have some things on the page but im trying to make a menu bar which i got on there but i dont know the urls i wouldnt have one if im creating a new website can you please help me!

Re: New!!!

Originally posted by Courtney_davis88@yahoo.co View Post
    ok well i just downloaded the site and i have some things on the page but im trying to make a menu bar which i got on there but i dont know the urls i wouldnt have one if im creating a new website can you please help me!
    Hi .. If you are making a new website you will need a home for this new website and the url would be the address of your website or in other words, the domain name that you have chosen.

A free domain name is available with your voda hosting account - the one that allows you to publish your website to the world wide web after you complete building it with the free blue voda website builder.

cheap web hosting and affordable prices at a discount for all your web hosting needs VodaHost is your perfect web host.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: New!!!

Courtney, also you will need a Vodahost Account before you can publish the site.
      Phil Cartledge (Aussie Phil)

Discover A Simple Approach To Online Business That Locks In Your Success.

Comment

Working...
      X