HELP! the background went crazy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP! the background went crazy!

I'm trying to set a picture as a background in page properties, but it either shows it several time in small variants or else how (but normal)!! I have made a picture same size as my page, still same problem! HELP! Spent sO much time for it already!
    Maybe there is a way to make the things i entered in BV as background all at once?
    Want to make it mostly bcs animated cursor is not seen over images.

Re: HELP! the background went crazy!

Hi .. the background as applied by right clicking the page and choosing properties will spread across each viewers screen in a different amount of tiles - it is the background that actually covers the screen entirely - and the problem occurs because it will tile all according to the size of the picture you are using as a background ..

It is best to use a solid colored background in this area or a colored tile of some sort that will blend when tiled.

Then apply your picture via insert image on the page - then you will have only one picture and then it depends on it's size on your page .. It is best to stay within the '800 width on your page to avoid sideways scrolling for all viewers ..

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Might be another reason that i am missing? But cant you just place the image on the front of the page. You could even place a layer box on the page 1st & then place the image on top & within this box so you can adjust the opacity of your image via the layer properties.
      Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

So it will still be like a picture if i insert image. Maybe some way to block the boarders of page or sth? As to have like background.
        couldn't find that special box..eh..

Comment

Left hand side of BV called "insert layer"
          Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Wow!! it's amazing!!! Thank you so much!!! i knew there must be an easy way to do that!
            Very great help!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X