No announcement yet.

How do you add php codes on my website?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you add php codes on my website?

I want to know how to add php codes onto my website, since I have many php codes on my computer for my website, and there all on notepad. I want to know how to add it on my website and make them work on my website. Can someone tell me how to put them on my website and how to make them work on my website (I think they don't work on my site cause I don't know how to put them on my website.
    Check out:
    Great Windmill (A Place Where You Can Have Fun!)

You can do so much on the website, check it out!

Re: How do you add php codes on my website?

Antonio,

It depends what they are for and what they do whether or not they go in as HTML coding on a web page, (usually several different places) or ..if its a program that has to be installed and a database attatched. In either case, we cant answer you IN GENERAL without more information. Each different set of codes may have a different rule or location, or function.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: How do you add php codes on my website?

Originally posted by Karen Mac View Post
      Antonio,

It depends what they are for and what they do whether or not they go in as HTML coding on a web page, (usually several different places) or ..if its a program that has to be installed and a database attatched. In either case, we cant answer you IN GENERAL without more information. Each different set of codes may have a different rule or location, or function.

Karen
      ok well, it is for my social network it has, groups, profiles, chat, blogs and so forth. It has instructions on how to add a database for the users, just I am having problems working on it. Also I am trying to add login box and so forth on my site too.
      Check out:
      Great Windmill (A Place Where You Can Have Fun!)

You can do so much on the website, check it out!

Comment

Working...
      X