Hey guys! How to work with text?please help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey guys! How to work with text?please help

Hi!!:) Can someone help with advise on how to change the shape of text? I have a round image and want to put text same way- half-circle. Already even tried Corel Draw X3 and Flash program <:) but the output is with background and it doesn't suit.
    Please help!!!

Re: Hey guys! How to work with text?please help

i use either photoshop or picture it to do what you want done. if you want to send me the text, colors and any information that you want or even send me a picture i would be happy to help. you can contact me through my site.
    mrmagoo144
    mrmagoo144
    www.videopostcards.info

Comment

I'm amazed by helpful people out here!<:)
      Corel is more or less same, how do save the text so that it will be without background?
      I made text and image, everything well, but when i save it, it tells me that everything is going to be united with background.
      Wish to learn that

Thank you for reply!!!!

Comment

sorry i took so long to reply. was away for a few days, anyway you can make your image or text or both image and text and place it on an invisible backgound. if you do this then save the image either as a png or gif file and you will not see any colored background. a good example of this is:
        www.patsmelkoff.com
        all the images on the gold colored background were cut out of a picture and placed on an invisible background then on the gold. Also the 2 links at the bottom are on an invisible background and one is not.
        hope this helps,
        mrmagoo144
        www.videopostcards.info
        mrmagoo144
        www.videopostcards.info

Comment

For those that do not have Corel or PhotoShop and must rely on programs most likely to be available on every computer, you can always use WordArt in either MS Word or Publisher to create the same type of textual/graphical renderings: Save as normal after making them.

Then, use MS Paint (also a standard program on just about every computer) to EDIT >> PASTE FROM and then find your saved "document" and click on it to paste it into Paint.

Then, SAVE AS and select the .jpg/JPG extension (after naming it with some title that will add to the metric value of your web page).

Lastly, open you new "image" in either your photo editor of choice or the free pixresizer from VH, and crop it to the proper dimensions/trimmed format .... "filter" > *****EN at least 50% ..... "filter"" > DESPECKLE once ... NOW you can re-size to proper desired/required size, leaving proportions the same .... re-SAVE AS (either JPG or if needed, PNG).
          >If needing as PNG, remember to type in the .png extension on the TOP line (which forces the dialog box to comply even though your editor does not show the extension as available ion the drop-down) replacing older file version with same title.
          . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
          * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

If you start with a transparent background in your imaging program, and then if you save your image as a .png or a .gif, the text will appear without a background ..

A jpg will always have a background.

If your image has a background to begin with, you will need to remove that background, this all depends on the image if this is possible or how clean you can do so ..

In blue voda, you can convert text to an image by right clicking on the line of text that you wish to be created as an image and ticking "publish text as an image"

You can also use the logo creator and choose text only in it's drop down menu that will give you a nice text in any of your preferred fonts as well .. this text is converted to an image .. and you could apply this as your text on top of the image you already have ..

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            1-302-283-3777 North America / International
            02036089024 / United Kingdom
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
            X