• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Teo Cristea
    Private

• Mar 2008

Help with links.please have a look here

well i dont know how to link 2 things.i mean i want to link the page menu to a frame.for example if u click on "products" in the menu , the products page to be opened in the frame on the page,not in a different tab or window.i want my site to work in the same page,the content to be viewed in the frame i created.its a simple ideea but i cant make it work.
    i hope there is a solution to my problem.

Best regards,
    Teo

you can send the answer to my mail : teolycy2004******.com
  • Tom vR
    Brigadier General

• Apr 2007

Re: Help with links.please have a look here

Clear the target field. Don't select anything for it. This way your page will open in same window.
    Bless you
    Tom

Comment

• Teo Cristea
      Private

• Mar 2008

yes i know about this.but can i link a menu subpage(from the Menu Bar) to a Inline Frame.the content from the menu to be show in the frame,doesnt matter the menu page.
      can i do that?

Comment

• Tom vR
        Brigadier General

• Apr 2007

I'm trying to understand what you actually want. You want all your pages (content) to open up in iframes except the index page? Just take in mind that the search engines are not very fond of i-frames.

May be you should concider using Navaldesign's Single Menu page php option to create your pages. The logo, header area, button strip, etc will be quite stable while browing the site.
        Bless you
        Tom

Comment

Working...
        X