Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Copy BV made header and logo to Ecommerce site.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Copy BV made header and logo to Ecommerce site.

I had designed a logo and header for my new website using BV. Is there any way i can copy these and turn them into a Jpeg or other that i can paste onto a ready made e commerce site. A ready made e commerce site would save me lots of time as every link is there already. Only problem is i would like to use the header and logo i designed in BV. Would publishing my index page and then try to copy and save header and logo work. I then could paste it on an ecommerce site. Any help would be appreciated.
    Thanks Angelo

Re: Copy BV made header and logo to Ecommerce site.

Pull up the site in preview. Take a snap-shot of the desktop using the Print Screen button on your keyboard.

Open MS Paint. Click edit and then Paste. This will put the image of your web page in the MS Paint program. From there- use the tools to cut the section you are looking to make a jpg. Cut it out. Then go to File and open a new project and paste it into that. Then simply save as jpg.

Done

Andy
    PHP- is a blast!

Comment

Preview your page with the elements you want to save. Right click on each individual element and "Save As" to the folder of your choice.
      CarbonTerry
      Semper Fi
      Still green...still mean......just not as lean

Red Hawk Archery
      Zone 5 Photo
      My USMC

Comment

Love your zone5pix website. Thanks for the reply to my question

Comment

Originally posted by Andy128 View Post
          Pull up the site in preview. Take a snap-shot of the desktop using the Print Screen button on your keyboard.

Open MS Paint. Click edit and then Paste. This will put the image of your web page in the MS Paint program. From there- use the tools to cut the section you are looking to make a jpg. Cut it out. Then go to File and open a new project and paste it into that. Then simply save as jpg.

Done

Andy
          Thanks for the help Andy. Also saved the link you gave me. It may be useful. Thanks Again, Angelo

Comment

Thank you..
            CarbonTerry
            Semper Fi
            Still green...still mean......just not as lean

Red Hawk Archery
            Zone 5 Photo
            My USMC

Comment

Working...
            X