Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On click

Hello,

Can you tell me what i write in the onclick value so that when you click on the button in the preview, you go automaticly to the place you want (for example the next page )?
    Thanx Phil

Re: On click

Not sure exactly what you mean but this might explain what you need to know. Links only work on Published Pages. They will not work in the Preview from within BV on your computer.
    Rick

Comment

OK I understand but what do i type then to make the link working.
      For example i push a button to go to the next page...
      Hope you understan what i mean ......

Comment

Select Onclick Action : Navigate to the specified URL
        and, as value, type the URL of the page: http://www.yourdomain.com/pagename.html
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Ok thanks very much, so i can only see if it works by publishing the pages !
          Thanx a lot !!
          Phil

Comment

If the link is a page in your website (to be) then yes, it will only woek when the pages are publishes. if it is a link to an existing page (site) it will work also in preview
            Navaldesign
            Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
            Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
            DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
            Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
            X