• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tissouk
    Private

• Feb 2008

trying to build a website

. Can somebody help me ? Here are some of the difficulties I am encountering in trying to build a website:

1) When I view my pages in the browser, some texts appear to be highlighted as if the edit function is selected. I explain: For example, I have some text printed on a coloured background and the text looks nice but when I select preview to see how it will look in the browser, then the region just surrounding my text becomes white, while the rest of the coloured background remains ok. Why is this?

2) How to create a template in Bluevoda: When I follow the instructions to create a Template in Bluevoda, on reaching the stage where I click on “save as Template”, there is an error message saying that Bluevoda will be closed. Can anybody tell me what is wrong?. In order to try and create other pages that are consistent with my index page, I use Edit / Select All / Copy and then go to the new blank page and click Edit / Paste. It seems to be working the same as using a Template. Is this workable in practice or will it cause problems later?

3) Naming a page in Bluevoda: When I name a page, I do include .bvp each time but it is never registered as such. For example, when I register ‘products.bvp’ only ‘products’ is saved as the page’s name.

Thanks for your help

Tissouk
  • Karen Mac
    General

• Apr 2006

Re: trying to build a website

Try the knowledge base and the tutorials.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
    X