flash intro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• flash intro

iv got a flash intro.. how do i get it so that when somebody gose to my site they see the intro 1st then when the intro is finish it gose to my site with out click on a enter button as there is no enter site button can any body help
    thanks wild

Re: flash intro

There should be a way to modify the flash intro so that its html page is named - index

Then upon compleation of the intro, it should have a link that you can modify that will either go directly to or have a visitor click on "Enter" to go to your site.

Then simply upload it to your site. If you have an index page already that it the opening to your site, you will have to re-name it to first_page or something else as the flash intro is now your index page.

If it is simply a small flash movie- then simply place it on your index page and have it to play once when the page is opened. That way you can maintain your index page and simply have a link to the internal pages.

Cheers-
    Andy
    PHP- is a blast!

Comment

Re: flash intro

Originally posted by Andy128 View Post
      There should be a way to modify the flash intro so that its html page is named - index

Then upon compleation of the intro, it should have a link that you can modify that will either go directly to or have a visitor click on "Enter" to go to your site.

Then simply upload it to your site. If you have an index page already that it the opening to your site, you will have to re-name it to first_page or something else as the flash intro is now your index page.

If it is simply a small flash movie- then simply place it on your index page and have it to play once when the page is opened. That way you can maintain your index page and simply have a link to the internal pages.

Cheers-
      Andy
      thanks man got it sorted its not finish but here have a look www.steelsharks.co.uk

Comment

Working...
      X