Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Register/Log in page for customers

Hi All

I am fairly new to this but Im loving the website builder and my site is coming along nicely now.

I just have one question, maybe I am blind and just cant see it but is there anyway to create a register page for customers to create an account on your site to become a member??

any help would be appreciated?

kind regards,

Ciaran
    www.igamewell.com

Re: Register/Log in page for customers

Hi

Just another question to add to that, is it maditory to have a privacy policy and a Terms & Conditions section on a website? even if I am not selling anything?

My site will just be a simple games review website.
    www.igamewell.com

Comment

Re: Register/Log in page for customers

A feature built into BV to do registration, no. If you look at my sig I offer a script to let users register for a password protected directory, NavalDesign has a script available as well, it uses php to manage the sessions.

As far as do you have to have a privacy policy and terms & conditions, it depends on where you live (if there are any laws), as well as if you are disclosing of any personal information to a third party. There are laws for industries like health care, they have to make a privacy policy available. For your site you can get by without one. Even so, there are no internet police that go around to different sites looking for violations.

Hope that helps

Register/Login Script
      Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

Working...
      X