Multiple pages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multiple pages

I am trying to get familiar with both bluevoda and soholaunch. they both offer different features.

Bluevoda seems more managable as soholaunch only allows what its cp allows you to do. however i am stuck with a very silly thing. I have created the homw page with a welcome text and buttons on the side. Each button is supposed to actually activate another page whenever it is selected. However, when i try to edit the buttom properties, i only have the option to select an item that is on the current page.

My questions:

1. Is it possible to created multiple pages with bv?
    2. If yes (i hop it is), how?
    3. how can i assign a button to open another page?

btw my domain name is www.eurobirding.net

thx

jit

Re: Multiple pages

Please review the detailed and easy-to-understand Tutorials for Blue Voda to enable you to quickly grasp all the wonderful things this powerful (yet simple) tool offers.

You may wish to view the Tutorial on linking pages in particular, if you prefer to continue "skipping" the learning curve only to run into roadblocks later on.....
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Re: Multiple pages

Thanks for your support.
      I had a porject to fulfill and I have started working with Soholaunch which I find it good to some extent. I spent a couple of days reading and trial and error but have succeeded in doing the framework.
      I will take a look at bv later and compare the two.

thx
      jit

Comment

Working...
      X