• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • srinivasa raju mudunuri
    Private

• Apr 2008

creating & editing a PHP based website using blue voda

Hello,

I want to build a PHP based website. So, my question is that can we create a PHP based website using blue voda and can we edit PHP files or a already existing PHP based website. And also are there different versions in blue voda, if so how can we identify which version is using and which is the best version. If any body knows answers to these questions please help me.

Thank you,
    Srinivasa Raju Mudunuri
  • navaldesign
    General & Forum Moderator

• Oct 2005

Re: creating & editing a PHP based website using blue voda

You can create a PHP based website using BV for the frontend part. The PHP code part has to be created (or taken from somewhere) and added either in the page html or in html boxes in BV.

No, you can't edit the PHP code with BV. You can't even edit html code. You see, BV is a code generator, not a code editor.

BV is now at version 9.2.1 (though it is refered to as 9.3 in the download page). To check your version, open BV, click on Help, About BlueVoda.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
    X