Word Wrapping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Word Wrapping

Does BV support word wrapping? (A least I think that is the concept I am thinking of.)
    machinist

Re: Word Wrapping

What is word wrapping?

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: Word Wrapping

Originally posted by VodaHost
      What is word wrapping?
      What I am think of is when a web/browser page is narrowed, the text boxes in the page get narrower along with it (and the page then gets longer), so that therefore, under most normal circumstances, no left to right scrolling is required to read the whole page. Changing browser window sizes is not so much the issue as is viewers with different monitor sizes and settings. What brings it up is that a friend told me he thought my new website looked great, but when he looked at it on another older computer, he had to scroll back and forth to read some of the text. He thinks the video setting on that computer may have been 800 x 600. When checking how my former website works, I noticed how the text box width expanded and contracted with the width of the browser window, and wondered if BV can do such. (I really have no idea if that is word-wrapping, but I have seen the term in some email program settings pages)
      machinist

Comment

Working...
      X