• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ssperformancesales.co.uk
    Sergeant

• Apr 2008

uploading pictures

Hey all,

I am trying to allow users of my website the ability to load pictures. I have added the ABVFP and database but i thought uploaded pictures would appear as attachments on the emails. Is this the case or do i need to extract them from the database, if this is the case, how?

Any help appreciated.
  • navaldesign
    General & Forum Moderator

• Oct 2005

Re: uploading pictures

Images uploaded with ABVFP in fact are attached in the mail! If they are not, there is something wrong in your installation.

Also, images are automaticallly stored inside the ABVFP folder and the link to them is included in the mail you receive.

You can use this link (path) if you like to avoid uploading again the image when you need to publish the pages, though a good idea would be to resize / optimize the pictures for the web before using them.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

• ssperformancesales.co.uk
      Sergeant

• Apr 2008

Re: uploading pictures

This may sound stupid, but how do I foind out or correct the problem with the installation.

Im a total novice.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
      X