• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ebusiness
    Corporal

• Apr 2008

Saving pages

How do I save my pages? I have a website www.mysite.com. But I have a webpage www.subpage.mysite.com. And on that page my users click on a link that takes them to www.subpage.mysite/acc/ So how do I save my www.subpage.mystie/acc/ in Blue Voda? I think everyone's help is awesome on here so I thank you in advance for everyone's great responses! If you do not understand what I am saying, it is because I am a newbie to creating websites and am trying to describe it the best way I know how! Thanks!

ebusiness
  • LadyEye
    General & Forum Moderator

• Jun 2006

Re: Saving pages

You will need to review the tutorials on naming, saving and publishing your pages ...

The names of your pages follow your url .. (the url is the web address of your domain www.????.com

When you create a page in blue voda, other than the main page index, you can name it what you like, but need to retrieve that page differently than what you are doing ..

When you build a page in blue voda you save it by the name of the page only, all small letters, no spaces between the words unless the words are otherwise joined together by the use of the _ underscore symbol ...

If you create a page and call it *****s .. you save it as *****s, you publish it as *****s ..

You then find this page on the web

www.yoururl.com/nameofpage.html

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
    X