Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help

Im Trying To Figure Out How To Build A Website For An Online Store. Is That Possible? Ive Watched The Videos Several Times And Read All Of The Must Read Things But Still No Clue. I Understand How To Add Text And Pics And A Few Other Things But Im Totally Lost. Can You Help?

Re: Help

what exactly do you need help on?

Comment

Pretty much on how to get it started and list different items for sale. I really dont have a clue on where to start ive never done anything like it. i guess i just dont understand what to do at all.

Thanks

Comment

oh :) well, i guess you should choose a background, then, make a layout, then, you choose the text area, and type the title or something of the product, then how much its for sale, the just insert your picture. hopefully that helped you, and if it wasn't clear, just e-mail me at karmaismything******.com and i will make a tutorial for you. or, just open blue voda and go to tutorials, and they will show you what to do. feel free to email me, and ill make a tutorial on how to make a layout and all that and send it to you, or make a small site of it. much luck, ally

Comment

A Voda Host account comes with online store options such as OSCommerce. If you have an account, go to your Control Panel and click the Fantastico link. If you don't have an account, now you have a really good reason to get one.
          My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Click the below link...

Oscommercr is the worlds leading shopping carts. Tutorials about how to set up your Oscommerce Shopping Cart

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            1-302-283-3777 North America / International
            02036089024 / United Kingdom
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
            X