• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Vigato
    Sergeant

• Jan 2008

WoW

I made a pretty legitimate request about tables and i got my post deleted, is that how BlueVoda treats their potential customers?
  • zuriatman

• Sep 2006

Re: WoW

Hi Vigato,

A lot of us has had the same thing happened to them without any reason why given.

It could be your thread was moved to another heading which is more relevant to your question.

What ever it is do not take it to heart. Take it with a pinch of salt an carry on.

Post another thread under its proper heading.
    www.siapamoyanganda.com/
    Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
    State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

• Vigato
      Sergeant

• Jan 2008

Originally posted by zuriatman View Post
      Hi Vigato,

A lot of us has had the same thing happened to them without any reason why given.

It could be your thread was moved to another heading which is more relevant to your question.

What ever it is do not take it to heart. Take it with a pinch of salt an carry on.

Post another thread under its proper heading.
      No i posted it under wish list, because i would like it implemented. And i don't even get a message saying that it was moved or deleted. Poor customer relations in my opinion. I might as well not even bother to post in here, no wonder there is hardly any posts here in wish list that are recent. At least not that many as others. Thank you Bluevoda for causing me to have to work much harder since you don't care to make your product better. Thank you.

Comment

• sedona
        Major General

• Jun 2007

I do not know but perhaps your request has been addressed in the new version of bv10.

Or perhaps it was simply a human error (happens you know).

But imo zuriatman gave you good advice to just try and let it go. Throwing a tantrum about it doesn't really affect any of the rest of us but your attitude will only hold you back as far as availing yourself of all that Blue Voda and Vodahost really do have to offer.

Good luck...
        Ken

If there hadn't been women we'd still be squatting in a cave eating raw meat, because we made civilization in order to impress our girl friends. And they tolerated it and let us go ahead and play with our toys. Orson Wells

Comment

• dj-santiago
          First Sergeant

• Feb 2008

same happened to me when i asked how to retrieve my url pages from control panel after my pc crashed.

www.wexforddj.com

Comment

• jkadin
            Brigadier General

• Jan 2008

First I would check to see if it was moved to a more relevant area I believe you can check in your profile under postings as that was said earlier we all had that happen so I would personaly say that coming here from another hosting voda is the best out there.
            sigpicJoe
            Funny Jokes and Redneck Pics

www.anytime-figurines.com

"laughter is the best medicine"
            The most wasted of all days is one without laughter. ~e.e. cummings

Comment

• dj-santiago
              First Sergeant

• Feb 2008

checked that too!! never mind doesn't matter now. I fixed it myself.

Comment

Working...
              X