Page layout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Page layout

After I create a page in Blue Voda and publish it, it looks good - for a while. Something happens after awhile and the page becomes corrupted. For example, http://www.grnmoneymachine.com/info.html should have a blue border around the text with a pale yellow text background. Last time I looked, it had lost its border and yellow background, which is the same problem that occurs everytime. Also, take a look at http://www.grnmoneymachine.com/ , although it might come up ok now, sometimes it changes and text is all over the place and the text background changes and things just go overall into a mess, which is the same problem that occurs everytime. The only way I can correct this is to re-publish the pages - constantly. There has to be a better solution. I am using IE 7 and have not tried other browsers.
    I hope this doesn't get deleted this time and I also hope somebody out there knows what I can do to solve this problem.
    THANKS -- PAUL

Re: Page layout

Sounds like you are having a code conflict, this can happen sometimes if you add and remove stuff over and over from the same page...Start a new fresh page and you will not have this issue.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: Page layout

Hi Paul,

Never had the problem with my webpages designed with BlueVoda.

Download Firefox. When you get irritated with all the pop ups from
      Windows about invalid certificates, you can switch over to Firefox.

Anyway I use both to preview my new webpages.
      www.siapamoyanganda.com/
      Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
      State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Working...
      X