• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • VIC SHALLOW
    Private First Class

• May 2008

reformatting pages

After I import a page using blue voda how do I reformat the material so that it can be used on my site? Thanks, VS
  • zuriatman

• Sep 2006

Re: reformatting pages

Hi Vic,

Can you please be more specific?

Which is which?

1. You imported a page using BV from your website or

2. You imported a page from BlueVoda folder in your pc.

What do you need to reformat? What materials?

If you had imported from either 1 or 2 above, everything in your page should be intact. If there are any missing images, just replace them.
    www.siapamoyanganda.com/
    Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
    State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

• LadyEye
      General & Forum Moderator

• Jun 2006

Originally posted by VIC SHALLOW View Post
      After I import a page using blue voda how do I reformat the material so that it can be used on my site? Thanks, VS

Hi, if the blue voda software is new to you I'd recommend you view a few of the tutorials, namely in regards to naming, saving and publishing your pages ....

- for instance, your first page will need to be named index, all small letters, and there is much more to learn and know, there is plenty of help along the way ...

- rule of thumb, what you name save and publish your page as is how you will recall - all things need to be exact - all small letters - no spaces between words unless otherwise joined together by the use of the _ underscore symbol ..

- consider setting your page margins anywhere from '800 - '1000 - for starters, its not adviseable to build any wider .. you can make the length of your page as long as you like .. if you right click page properties, use the drop down to set your margins ..

_ after you import a page you will need to make adjustments, namely lining things up, making sure the links will work, you will see what you will need to do there ..

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

• VIC SHALLOW
        Private First Class

• May 2008

I'm trying to import a page from another website or from "my documents" in my computer. Your help is appreciated.
        Originally posted by zuriatman View Post
        Hi Vic,

Can you please be more specific?

Which is which?

1. You imported a page using BV from your website or

2. You imported a page from BlueVoda folder in your pc.

What do you need to reformat? What materials?

If you had imported from either 1 or 2 above, everything in your page should be intact. If there are any missing images, just replace them.

Comment

Working...
        X