X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brad at Bluevoda

Hi
    Some one called Brad keeps sending me emails
    asking how I am getting on with my web site.

I'm not, I've watch the demo video 4 times
    but when I open the page to start I can't
    remember what I'm supposed to do.

Will the General give me a discharge under
    K.R. para (xxviii) no longer fit for active duty.

Hope to be able to get help from the
    local college of knowledge.

Walter

Re: Brad at Bluevoda

Hi welcome Walter:

Brad is reading your mind, knowing you need some help. You will find the answers to assist you in building your website right here on the support forum .. If you would like to read a few of my beginners tips you can do so here .. Be sure to let us know where and when you get stuck so we can give you assistance with your site.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Hi LadyEye.

Many thanks for your reply. I read your tutorials, sorry but they are Greek to me, for one thing I have a short term memory problem, the other thing is I hate these mice thingy's, I have worked in DOS6 for over 20 years, even though I have to use the dammed things to access the internet on my other computer, I don't like the time wasting things.

I opened Bluevoda again after reading your reply, cant even type the letter A, nothing works.

As I said I'm going to have to be discharged under KR's until I can get some one who can just show me the first step, then I might be able to fathom out what all them little signs mean, in what you call a tool bar.

Regards
      Walter

Comment

Hi..

Well, I'm not an expert, but if you can tell me what you want to do in your site, and what is about, maybe I can help you start, and then if you like it, you might continue from there.

If you want my help, find my msn contact in my profile, and send me an e-mail.

Susana
        Susana

http://www.imperiodocha.com
        Leaf Tea & Acessories
        http://www.christiescreations.net
        Gift Baskets, Flowers and Party Favors for all occasions
        Richmond, VA

Comment

Originally posted by Lcoisas View Post
          Hi..

Well, I'm not an expert, but if you can tell me what you want to do in your site, and what is about, maybe I can help you start, and then if you like it, you might continue from there.

If you want my help, find my msn contact in my profile, and send me an e-mail.

Susana
          Hi Susana...Is your website just one page...the only place I could click on gave me an error page? A mighty fine pic that is....great view. Cheers

Sharon
          www.rosnasharnfarm.com

Comment

Working...
          X