Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my own game (Site)

ok i want to make my own game site but i really do not now how
    (when) i am say game site the >html< code at this site and all you have to do is copy html save it as game.html and play But How do i do this please i really need help and really wanted to make my own game site

Re: my own game (Site)

Are you talking about a game site like gamespot.com or ign.com? Or are an actual game like Kings of Chaos or Ogame?

Register/Login Script
    Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

i mean like Flash game site you get me so you can play flash games take the html save it in notepad play the game .... so you press on a picture of a game and it takes you to where the html is ....

Comment

As you said copy the html and paste into a notepad file. Save it as a .html file. Upload it to your website using a ftp or the file manager. (You should be able to just create a file in the file manager and paste the code there). Just make an image a link and link to the file on your website

Register/Login Script
        Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

Hi

Sorry for using this thread but Whatdaflip I tried to email you regarding your loginscript, however your email address did not work. Do you have another address I can get in touch with regarding the log in script?
          www.igamewell.com

Comment

ok i got so far with that but still how to i put it on the net any help there

Comment

Login with whatever ftp you want to use. Bluevoda comes with a ftp called "Blue FTP", which should work fine to upload a single file like the html document you created.

Heres the ftp tutorial page

Register/Login Script

Comment

Working...
              X