Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• email and forms

hiya

i have a form on all my web sites where people can sign up for a free puppy traing guide ebook. at the moment i get the email address they supplied via a form, and then email everyone individualy about an hour later with the ebook attached, and a special offer to join the sites for £1 instead of £4.99 if they havent already joined.

is there anyway to put this on a automated system so that once they have submited thier form 1 hr later they recive the ebook and special offer. i dont want it sent out straight away as obviously i want them to pay the full joining fee of £4.99, and most people sign up for the book before pressing the 'join now' button.

any help would be great as its using up my whole day sending out emails!

ps: can you please confirm that this is not spam??? i hope its not.

j
    xx

Re: email and forms

as an example see www.findabreed.co.uk and click on chihuahuas

Comment

You can use php to do this, although it will take some time to learn what you require for it. If you were to use paypal, you can have people create an account, they then pay you through paypal, and it will link back to the site where you can mark their account as a paying member and have the email sent out. That way you don't have to wait an hour, paypal is pretty much instant. It would be a fairly simple thing to set up, but I don't know if this is the direction you were wanting to head

Register/Login Script
      Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

no thats not really what i mean. i already use a payment gateway 'protx' for all my members signup and i us pp to give password an username. thats all sorted.

what i mean is. anyone who visits the FREE site can sign up for a free puppy traning download. so they enter thier email address into the box, and its sent me me on a form via email. i need it to send an hour later as its got the £1 special offer on it, which if someone hasent joined within an hour of visiting the site you have lost them anyway so a £1's a £1! ie: most people sign up on thier first visit to the site for the full £4.99. if they didnt they get an email offering them to join for a £1

am not really sure if im saying this right? but hope you get what i mean.

Comment

Click Here for information on email marketing. It is the exact same
          system we use to send out over 1,000,000 emails per month.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

cheers pab

Comment

Working...
            X