• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nightvission
    Sergeant

• Jan 2006

Help with Buttons

my first question is how do i link a button located on my first page to display my 3rd page when entered??

i would also like to change the way a regular button looks (gray & ugly) to an image i have saved on my hard drive. Is it possible?
  • VodaHost
    General & Forum Administrator

• Mar 2005

Re: Help with Buttons

Please review the tutorials on hyperlinking...

Video tutorials about how to create an amazing website with the BlueVoda website builder, brought to you by VodaHost web hosting.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

• nightvission
      Sergeant

• Jan 2006

Thank You so much

I have watched your tutorial and WOW i'm impressed. I have another question for you? can i design a webpage in bluevoda and host it with another hosting company who i signed up with before i was introduced to your wonderful service. How do i save the page (what extantion) and to where can i save it plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help. Once i have this site up we can continue working on our other websites and be sure that you will be hostin us as well.

Thanks so much

Comment

• navaldesign
        General & Forum Moderator

• Oct 2005

Originally posted by nightvission
        Thank You so much

I have watched your tutorial and WOW i'm impressed. I have another question for you? can i design a webpage in bluevoda and host it with another hosting company who i signed up with before i was introduced to your wonderful service. How do i save the page (what extantion) and to where can i save it plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help. Once i have this site up we can continue working on our other websites and be sure that you will be hostin us as well.

Thanks so much
        Sorry, not possible. Bluevoda only exports (publishes) pages on a Vodahost Account
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
        X