• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nightvission
    Sergeant

• Jan 2006

Help with Buttons

How do i redirect a submit button to my email address?
  • Watdaflip
    Major General

• Sep 2005

Re: Help with Buttons

What do you mean, you want to have a form, that whenever someone hits submit, it will email you the results? Or you want to be able to hit a submit button like would work like a link to send someone an email?

Register/Login Script
    Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

• nightvission
      Sergeant

• Jan 2006

i would want the submit button to email me the results of the form. and how or where do i save a page i created here so i can host it with my webhost or does only vodahost host what was built on bluevoda?

thanks

Comment

• navaldesign
        General & Forum Moderator

• Oct 2005

Originally posted by nightvission
        i would want the submit button to email me the results of the form. and how or where do i save a page i created here so i can host it with my webhost or does only vodahost host what was built on bluevoda?

thanks
        You should build a form page and a processing page that would send the results to your email. Vodahost will host your site built in any way, but your problem is the other way round: you can't publish your pages built with Bluevoda in any other hosting company because Bluevoda can only export (publish) html pages in a Vodahost account.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
        X