Pages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pages

So i was wondering because I'm sort of new to BlueVoda and was wondering if I needed to make a new page for everything that I am going to be having on my website.Please help me Asap.

Re: Pages

A web site is a series of seperate pages linked together, the first and most important page is your home page, also known as the landing page. You save this page as index (nothing else), you want this page to express what your site is all about. It should be informitive, well layed out, easy to navigate and inviting. Plan out how many pages you are going to have on your site, home page, photos, products, order forms, about us and so on. Then you can set up your menus, be sure to have the menus the same on every page, in the same place. each page should have the same look and feel as your home page. Planning is the key, work it out on paper, complete with page names before you start and it will help a lot. Hope this helps and gives you a place to start.
    Reguards
    Ed
    www.dsondesigns.com
    www.marseillesyouthsports.com
    www.300hitter.com
    www.bigjk.net
    How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

Ok since i found that out,how do i link pages together?Do I link them together when I'm going to publish my website.And i was wondering how you put a whole bunch of music on your website.And I mean like a whole play list of like 30 songs.

Comment

Ok to link the pages you can use buttons, text, pictures, or logos. If you want a button to link to your contact page. Double click the button, and fill in the boxes. next click the link tab and type in www.yoursite.com/contact_page.html, dont put any spaces between words, if you want to seperate them use underscores. Now create a page called and "save as" contact_page. There you just linked the pages, to check that it is correct go to tools and click verify links. If all is good publish (each one seperately). To link text to a page, highlight the text and click the link icon at the top of the builder. then follow the same procedure as before.
        Reguards
        Ed
        www.dsondesigns.com
        www.marseillesyouthsports.com
        www.300hitter.com
        www.bigjk.net
        How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

PE,
          You need to spend a couple of hours here:
          Video tutorials about how to create an amazing website with the BlueVoda website builder, brought to you by VodaHost web hosting.
          CarbonTerry
          Semper Fi
          Still green...still mean......just not as lean

Red Hawk Archery
          Zone 5 Photo
          My USMC

Comment

Working...
          X