School Competition, please help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• School Competition, please help!

I am using this software to build a web site for my husbands business and I really like it. My son has been using it as well and would like to enter a school web design competition.

Is there anyway he can use this software and upload it to them as they ask? The site isn't going to be published to the Internet and I see that without paying to publish it with Voda he can't test his links etc. Any ideas or am I better trying to find some other free software for him to use??

Thanks
    Nicola

Re: School Competition, please help!

After reading requirements, BV will not work as the site will be published to the Internet and BV will work properly only if published to a BV server.
    CarbonTerry
    Semper Fi
    Still green...still mean......just not as lean

Red Hawk Archery
    Zone 5 Photo
    My USMC

Comment

Thanks Carbon Terry. I thought that may be the case. If it's not too cheeky to post it here, does anyone know of a simple web development software that would be easy for him to use. He's 11.
      Thanks

Comment

I knew absolutely sero about web developement until I found Blue Voda. 2 1/2 years later I have built over 20 websites and love to hang around the forum here.
        Contact me @ trw at zone5pix dot com and I can give you a place that might work.
        CarbonTerry
        Semper Fi
        Still green...still mean......just not as lean

Red Hawk Archery
        Zone 5 Photo
        My USMC

Comment

Psssssst.....kids have time that we forgot we even had back then...to give your kid a head start for the real internet world, send him to http://w3schools.com/ and that doesn't cost a dime. :)
          Karen Williams
          Your Belief is Your Reality

Comment

Yeah, the software is great and I am really enjoying setting up a site for my husband. I can't believe how easy it is to use. I will contact you, thanks again.

Thanks for the other link as well Karen.

Comment

Working...
            X