Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems uploading images

Hi.

I recently downloaded BlueVoda and everything has been going great, until yesterday. I tried to upload an image I created externally in pictureIt, saved as a jpeg image and when I went to the images file where I had place it, none of my images at all were showing.

Looking in the dropdown box for file types, all that was showing was BlueVoda Files (*.bvp) and not all my other images. Change this to all files and I can see the images I have uploaded, BUT then it give me an error message saying
    "unexpected file format" and wont let me load any of the images I already have in there...

Anyone any suggestions?

I have half my site buit and cannot progress any further until I can get this sorted out :(

Thanks in advance

Phil

Re: Problems uploading images

LOL this is exactly what I had today...arent you lucky. So..find the file your images are in. Upload an image from your computer to a one of your web pages, that isnt a web pic and find the file it saved to...:) (it should be in the image file that your other pics arent in.) Click to insert an image and instead of opening the file right click to open it and it will open in your windows. Click on the image folder with your pics in and on the left click move to...and move it/them to your BV image folder.
    There you go as clear as mud...not...hope you understand. :)

Cheers'
    Sharon
    www.rosnasharnfarm.com

Comment

Haha, thanks for this Sharon, but as you say, clear as mud....hehe

Before when the images showed clearly in my images file they were showing as (*.jpeg) or (*.gif) etc etc... now; to show the images at all you have to click all files(*.*) which does bring them to the box so I can see them, but their extensions are not listed.......and each time I try (even if its a new file I am trying to bring in from another part of my hard drive, all it keeps telling me is "unexpected file format" so if i have undestood you correctly, I still cannot get it to work

:( lol

Phil

Comment

Hehe.. just goes to show you that when you watch the tutorials, you find out how to do things properly!! I have been doing i wrongly, although it HAS been letting me, but now I have just watched the tutorial on image upload it has shown me a different way, and now its working.

All i have to do is click the image icon to upload instead of going through locate file etc etc throught the yellow folder icon

Thanks....

Phil

Comment

LOL...oh ok, not as complicated as my problem today....cos I actually moved mine cos I was scared of losing them when I downloaded BV10...should have left them alone doh. Good luck Phil.

Comment

Working...
          X