Using BlueVoda on another site?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Using BlueVoda on another site?

Although I have several accounts with VodaHost I would like to know if I can use BlueVoda to create a website on a different host. It is quite an old site and needs updating a bit. I am so used to BV and think it's great so I would like to use it there as well.

Ian
    Ian
    Web Graphics, eBook Covers, Headers, and Buttons
    ImageWizard.biz

Re: Using BlueVoda on another site?

Hi .. on all accounts you are much better off pointing this domain to your voda host servers .. for one, you can let that other hosting go and not pay them another dime, keep things with voda host .. you can have more than one domain in your voda hosting account and blue voda only publishes to voda hosting accounts too ..
    If you need help with pointing your domain to voda servers we can help you here .. that's all you need to do and then publish up your new website for this old domain .. if you keep all of your page names the same, you won't lose any standings ....or if you needed to lose a few pages, make them and redirect them to your main page ..

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Thanks LadyEye, I have all of my sites but one hosted here. I just don't like to put all my eggs in one basket. I guess I listened to Grandma too much LOL

Ian
      Ian
      Web Graphics, eBook Covers, Headers, and Buttons
      ImageWizard.biz

Comment

LOL .. yes, but this basket is big enough to carry all your eggs, and besides, you need all your eggs, so if something happened to one basket it's as bad as if they were all in the same basket .. LOL ..

Mother Goose is next ... lol ...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
        X