• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Manchini
    Sergeant

• Jun 2007

How to lock a page not to be copy and paste by visitors

Hi there,
    I have some copyrighted stories and want to know how I can block them on my Bluevoda 10. so they cannot be copy and paste or downloaded?
    Best regards
    Manchini
    Noskaraoke.net
  • LadyEye
    General & Forum Moderator

• Jun 2006

Re: How to lock a page not to be copy and paste by visitors

There really isn't any fool proof way ..in my opinion, personally if they were my articles and I was worried about copyright I would consider a pdf document with a large faded look of a copyright symbol as a background on my word doc page and then convert it to a pdf document, as well have your copyright notice at the bottom of each document .. pretty well anything that you put on your website can be copied, it's what you do to enforce an offender is what matters, (and you need to decide if that is worth it).. this can still be downloaded, however, it can't easily be changed .. it could always be retyped though .. as can the text on your website or by using a screenshot, there are so many ways to take info off of the internet ... pdfs are not so great if your articles are the look of your website though .. :(

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

• Manchini
      Sergeant

• Jun 2007

Re: How to lock a page not to be copy and paste by visitors

Hi Lady Eye, Really appreciate your assistance. It was very well explained. Thanks again
      Manchini

Comment

Working...
      X