• Show
Clear All
  • vila
    Sergeant Major

• Oct 2006

problem with pdf

Hello

I am experiencing troubles again.
    I needed to change a calendar on my website. I deleted the old one, created a pdf of my calnedar, used BlueFTP to upload the file. Then I went to Cpanel to get URL of this pdf file. Then I paste it into Iframe on my website page http://www.tatraview.com/calendar.html and there is no pdf visible. The only thing I can see is the error message:

The requested URL /Calendar for the whole house 2008.html was not found on this server.
    Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
    Apache/2.2.8 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.8 OpenSSL/0.9.8b mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at www.tatraview.com Port 80
    I don't quite undersrtan dit becasue when I look into both BlueFTP and Cpanel - Legacy File Manager- I can find the ftp calendar file.
    Uff I am lost here. If anyone can help I will be grateful. Vila
  • vila
    Sergeant Major

• Oct 2006

Re: problem with pdf

Oh, just wanted to add that in preview I can see my calendar.
    I also didn't have problems in older version of file manager so I suppose here is a reason of it.

Thank you for your time and help.

Vila

Comment

• CarbonTerry
      Major General

• Oct 2005

This should be the URL for the calendar

Make sure that it did download. If you have the PDF open while trying to FTP it will not download.
      CarbonTerry
      Semper Fi
      Still green...still mean......just not as lean

Red Hawk Archery
      Zone 5 Photo
      My USMC

Comment

• vila
        Sergeant Major

• Oct 2006

Thank you, I will try in a minute. Hope, it will work. :)

Vila

Comment

Working...
        X