• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • raven520
    Sergeant

• May 2008

Features on pages

Hello

I have a site www.limpopo-nsk.ru and on several of the pages I features (like logo and glass buttons) which look o.k. on my pc (where I built the pages) but show background of the shape of the element on other pages, such as the logo Limpopo or the glass buttons on page www.limpopo-nsk.ru/kindergarten_forms.html

Can anyone tell me how to fix that?
    Thanks
  • CarbonTerry
    Major General

• Oct 2005

Re: Features on pages

I am not sure what you are needing. Sorry.
    There is an incorrect puctuation in your banner. V.I.P should be V.I.P.
    CarbonTerry
    Semper Fi
    Still green...still mean......just not as lean

Red Hawk Archery
    Zone 5 Photo
    My USMC

Comment

• Vasili

• Mar 2006

Originally posted by raven520 View Post
      Hello

I have a site www.limpopo-nsk.ru and on several of the pages I features (like logo and glass buttons) which look o.k. on my pc (where I built the pages) but show background of the shape of the element on other pages, such as the logo Limpopo or the glass buttons on page www.limpopo-nsk.ru/kindergarten_forms.html

Can anyone tell me how to fix that?
      Thanks
      Be sure in the setup of your logo (assuming you used the LogoMaker in Blue Voda) that you have selected "Text Only" as the option in the "Shape" option (second section, left side). This wil eliminate the background shape effect, and leave it as 'text only' the way you want it.

Next be sure that you have selected no color in any of the background or shading options at the bottom section (where you specify the font and outline colors and effects).

But, the easiest way is to use the COPY and PASTE icons in Blue Voda (along the top of the workpane) to *******te the logo page to page. Using these icons in the proper order will position each copied element in precisely the same position on the page to which it is pasted.
      Using this method assures you that the same element is copied to the page with the same settings and coinfigurations, as well as pasted to the exact position, thus a seamless transition page-to-page.
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

• raven520
        Sergeant

• May 2008

Thanks for the correction Terry

Comment

Working...
        X