X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: BlueVoda 10.12 - Photo Spacing Error

I got it fixed :)

I uploaded two galleries, one with the old and one with the new BlueVoda. Once I viewed through the HTML codes, I noticed that the HTML codes were exactly the same in both pages, though the photo spacing didn't occur in the gallery uploaded by the older BlueVoda.

Although the HTML codes were the same in both pages, the new gallery's HTML code was set up in a different manner. The old HTML code had the code of the photo followed closely by </td></tr></table></td><tr> and so on, but the new HTML code appeared like this -

</td>
    </tr>
    </table>
    </td>
    <tr>

As if they had tried to fancy up the HTML code with neat angles and such, and once I took all those spaces away (Keyboard spaces) and took them all next to eachother right after the photo code, the horizontal lines were gone.

I can now continue working on my website then, but even though I am able to manually correct this error, it would be nice if the BlueVoda team could make BlueVoda upload the gallery like it used to do.

Thanks.

Dark Side Sith Lord.

Comment

I am so glad you identified what was causing the problem, and thanks for showing us the solution also.

Best regards,
      Karen Williams
      Your Belief is Your Reality

Comment

I'm pretty relieved also, and I hope I helped other people who had the same problem by telling how to fix it, so no problem.

Thanks.

Dark Side Sith Lord.

Comment

Working...
        X