Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Other webhosts

Hi all,

Supposed I have created some website files by using bluevoda website builder. Can I publish the files by using other webhosting services?

My point is, can other webhosting companies accept the blue voda files and publish them?

What are the differences between blue voda website builder and adobe dreamweaver cs3?

Thank You

Re: Other webhosts

Originally posted by cybergift View Post
    Supposed I have created some website files by using bluevoda website builder. Can I publish the files by using other webhosting services?
    My point is, can other webhosting companies accept the blue voda files and publish them?
    What are the differences between blue voda website builder and adobe dreamweaver cs3?
    1. No
    2. No
    3. Too many differences to go into here. Google it and read up when you have the time.

Blue Voda is simply the Premiere Website Builder, allowing everyone from all walks of life to build awesome websites with tons of technological gadgetry in a simple drag-and-drop Windows-based environment. If you can write a document in MS Word, Blue Voda makes it easy to build a website.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Re: Other webhosts

Okay, Thank You for your answer Vasili.

Comment

Working...
      X