CarbonTerry
    Semper Fi
    Still green...still mean......just not as lean

Red Hawk Archery
    Zone 5 Photo
    My USMC

Comment

Re: How to set up a second website using bluevoda

When I open up the folder it says index.bvp. I went ahead and saved it as index and let BV put the bvp onto it. I then allowed it to replace the original file just to make sure. I then re published it and checked online. still same issue. Perhaps it is something in the cpanel behind the scenes. I know last time that was where the problem was. any thoughts?

Comment

Can I make the assumption that since BV publishes successfully that the issue is not with the webhosting and probably something I did in BV?

Comment

Is the Domain name hosted with VodaHost or is it at another place and pointed to VH?
          CarbonTerry
          Semper Fi

Red Hawk Archery
          Zone 5 Photo
          My USMC

Comment

I purchased the domain name from yourpowerhost.com (go ***** reseller). I went into their control panel and changed the nameservers to ns1 and ns2.

Comment

Just last week I did the same thing with another domain name and that one is working fine.

Comment

Hey Carbon Terry, I reviewed your posts to me a few months ago and I decided to repeat them. I went to yourpowerhost and made sure the spelling was correct with the webaddress. I made sure the name servers were changed properly. Then i went to cpanel in BV and the public_html folder and deleted the grnsponsoringsecrets file and deleted it. I then went to the subdomain area and deleted the same named subdomain. Once that was completed I started over again. Re creating the new subdomain, etc. I republished the webpage and still ended up getting the same results . Any ideas?

Comment

How long ago did you point the domain name to VH from the reseller. That may be the issue.
                  CarbonTerry
                  Semper Fi

Red Hawk Archery
                  Zone 5 Photo
                  My USMC

Comment

this past weekend. I waited until this morning to send my reply to try it again this morning. Still doesn't work.

Comment

Working...
                    X