Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• webpage doesn't expand or move when web browser changes size

Hi There,

I am having some issues with my webdesign, i am stuggling to keep the website i have made
    www.youthreact.comto keep to the size of the broswer window regardless of how big it is?

I went into a ***** mac shop the other day to test how the webpages were looking as on my computer it looked great over both browsers, but when i accessed the page on a 30" Browser window the design didn't expand with it as other site would such as play.com, am i making a mistake with the design elements i am inserting or is there code missing that i can insert to make my site perform better?

I hope i make sense as i am really struggling?

Thanks for your help

Re: webpage doesn't expand or move when web browser changes size

No you are not struggling. Blue Voda is a WYSIWYG builder (What you see is what you get) Using BV you decide the page width before you start adding the elements. I tend to build sites between 800 & 1000 wide depending on what I am building. I always format the page the browser to 'centre in the browser' so if the site is being viewed on a large monitor it sits nicely in the middle instead of the left.

The other reason I build between 800 & 1000 is to fit the majority of users monitors. My monitor is 1000 wide (Lap top) and when I view your site I have to sideways scroll.

I hope this helps in some way

Darren

Comment

Working...
    X