Font size is different when I publish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Font size is different when I publish

I am having trouble when I publish my website. When I create it in bluevoda the font and spacing looks how I want it but after I publish it the font size is not the size I made it which throws the spacing off in my page. It leaves big gaps between each paragraph. Can anybody help me please?
    My site is www.getpaidtovaca.com

Thank you,

Brian
    www.globalsuccesssecrets.com
    www.getpaidtovaca.com

Re: Font size is different when I publish

the type and font looked ok to me. your page is a little too wide, but all worked ok on my computor.
    mrmagoo144
    mrmagoo144
    www.videopostcards.info

Comment

To eliminate the "line and a half" spacing between text bodies, be sure to add a simple blank space after the last typed character.

This prevents the text body from reforming automatically to "fill" a textbox that contains extra 'un-used' spaces in the textbox itself. Also, when you want text to definitely begin on a new line, "force" that by using the ENTER button to advance the text to the next lower line (if you are setting text to "Justify" these forced attributes are needed by the auto-formatting to interpret the overall settings). Deleting all empty spaces after your intentional single space you put after your last 'typed' character or period helps also to eliminate leftover formatting.

Example, using and underscore ("_") to represent a single added blank "space" at the end of a line or text in a BV textbox:
      This is simply a line of text typed normally in BV,
      and using the Enter key to begin this line under,
      and this is the end of text in a BV textbox._
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Be sure to use web friendly fonts, do the spacing as Vasili says and if you are using vista .. be sure your dpi settings are set to 96 I believe it should be .. I know of another user that had adjusted their settings to 120 and they experienced this problem .. there is more to the story, but if you continue to experience difficulty, let us know, and I will get the poster to post how he overcome this problem .. tks ..

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

The font is perfectly legible
          Z0mg it burned!

Comment

Thanks everyone... LadyEye you hit it on the head. I use Vista and I had my DPI set to 120. I set it to 96 and everything is perfect now. Thanks very much cause that was bugging the heck out of me.

Comment

Working...
            X