Help, Once Again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help, Once Again...

Ok, I do not know what version my Bluevoda is, How can I check? And if I need a newer version, will my files still work?
    Z0mg it burned!

Re: Help, Once Again...

You go to Help > About BlueVoda on the menu bar. However, it will say 10.1 even if you have 10.12. (Same if you check the properties for the file itself. I think the only way to truly know is to slog through your registry.)

The newest version works great with all your old pages--no need to even search for them, version 10 knows where they are. But remember, once you save a page in v10, it cannot be opened in an earlier version. I waited a couple of months before actually using v10 just to be sure there were no more reported bugs. It works fine now.

Tom
    CLAMcentral.com Children's Ministry resources
    CLAMcentral's Projects Blog
    CLAMbakeonline.com Family Fun

Comment

Rather than post individual questions about repetitive issues, you would be better off by first getting used to looking at the NEWS Forums to see if any announcements or other information applies to you or your accounts.

Also a good practice is using the Forum SEARCH tool to research any issue or problem you might face, for solutions in various forms have already been addressed, allieviating you the hassle of waiting for someone to answer your individual post.

Just suggestions to make your time more productive....
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Ok thanks.
        Z0mg it burned!

Comment

Working...
        X