• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • E-Z E-Z
    Private First Class

• Dec 2005

Add ons to shapes

Anyone knows if there are add-ons to the shapes you can use on BV..?? How can you insert a shape other than Circle, Rectangle or Round Edge..??
    Cheers,
    EzEz . .
  • goldenleaf
    Sergeant First Class

• Jan 2006

Re: Add ons to shapes

I wanted to know also, but I found a another way to make shapes. For instance my buttons on www.goldenleaf-lighting.com were done in paint. I make a dark grey rectangle and a light grey rectangle in bluevoda. I previewed it clicked copy and opened in paint then I was able to line both up and add the triangle shape pixle by pixle. It might be a pain to do but I enjoyed it, and I achieved the look I wanted.

Is there another way?

Comment

• E-Z E-Z
      Private First Class

• Dec 2005

Re: Add ons to shapes

Wow... that's alot of effert Goldenleaf... and I would agree that paint or Photoshop can be a substitute sometimes, but may not be the best solution to create 'Shape Templates' which you can enlarge or make smallers.. using an 'image' as a variable shape template, ie, shapes that you can change the size, may result in losing some of that image's quality... It's not a big deal with straight line shapes such as squares and rectangles, but could be an issue for circles, triangles... etc. Just like a picture or photo image when enlarged or made smaller.
      EzEz . .

Comment

Working...
      X