Zip pdf files..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zip pdf files..

I have been uploading my pdf files in blue ftp manager als zip files, but in preview they do not open in adobe reader, but in winzip the tool i have used to compress them, what i am doing wrong this time?, i woul like to compress them to save space, but till now they open perfectly in my web site page just if they are not compress files.

Re: Zip pdf files..

Originally posted by Julia
    I have been uploading my pdf files in blue ftp manager als zip files, but in preview they do not open in adobe reader, but in winzip the tool i have used to compress them, what i am doing wrong this time?, i woul like to compress them to save space, but till now they open perfectly in my web site page just if they are not compress files.
    It is correct they do so. If you want them to open up Adobe Acrobat, upload them as PDFs. You don't have disc space problems on Vodahost. You could have some download time problems if the files are too gig or the connection too slow.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
    X