Inserting word Table into Blue Voda

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inserting word Table into Blue Voda

I've got a word table that I want to put in Blue Voda. When i convert the word doc to a webpage and put it on the server it doesn't come out as i would like (it comes out much wider). i also want to put the table in the context of my standard template which i don't think i can do by FTPing the converted word document.
    www.successmartialarts.info/BlackBeltCurriculum5thDegree.htm
    Thank you
    richard

Re: Inserting word Table into Blue Voda

have you tried to import the table through the ole object tool on the left?
    mrmagoo144
    www.videopostcards.info

Comment

Thank you. I tried that and it looks great. But it only takes the first page of the document. My table runs over seven pages. Any ideas about that, apart from making 7 different documents and inserting 7 separate objects?

Comment

Or, use an Iframe in your page. Publish the html code created by Word, as a separate page, and display it in the Iframe in your BV page. Much easier and great layout control!
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Wow! Awesome. Perfect. Thank you.

Comment

NavalDesign, Can I plant a word document in an iframe AND have a form in there somehow? I tried just placing the aweber script in the word document before saving it as a html file for upload to the server, but that didn't work of course. It just previewed showing the script.

Thank you.

Comment

Depends HOW you ad it in the Word html file. Theoretically it can be done, as long as you know how to edit the html code of the Word document.
              Navaldesign
              Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
              DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
              Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Would having the following html code for the form help?

<center><form method="post" action="http://www.aweber.com/scripts/addlead.pl">
                <input type="hidden" name="meta_web_form_id" value="1156275616">
                <input type="hidden" name="meta_split_id" value="">
                <input type="hidden" name="unit" value="summercamp-info">
                <input type="hidden" name="redirect" value="http://www.aweber.com/form/thankyou_vo.html" id="redirect_8787bc2fa3b8a705c51689fdde7e16d2">
                <input type="hidden" name="meta_redirect_onlist" value="">
                <input type="hidden" name="meta_adtracking" value="">
                <input type="hidden" name="meta_message" value="1">
                <input type="hidden" name="meta_required" value="from">
                <input type="hidden" name="meta_forward_vars" value="0">
                <table>
                <tr><td colspan=2><center></center></td></tr>
                <tr><td>Name:</td><td><input type="text" name="name" value="" size="20"></td></tr>
                <tr><td>Email:</td><td><input type="text" name="from" value="" size="20"></td></tr>
                <tr><td colspan=2><center></center></td></tr>
                <tr><td align="center" colspan="2"><input type="submit" name="submit" value="Submit"></td></tr>
                </table>
                </form>
                </center>

Comment

Maybe I might be better off splitting the word document into two and using two iframes, with the form and associated text placed between them in Blue Voda.

Comment

Hi, could be a good idea, as you can have a single link outside of the iframes to operate 2 or even more iframes from 1 click of a button.
                    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Well, it actually depends on what you want to do and where you want the form placed. It is, however, quite possible to insert the form code in the Word .htm file.
                      Navaldesign

Comment

Working...
                      X