Font looks really small in print preview. Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Font looks really small in print preview. Help

I've done most of my text in 12pt Georgia font, but when I preview browser and look in print preview it looks small and when I print it out , the font is very very tiny.Also the page width in page properties keeps moving, and when it moves to about 1500, the print preview is small and the whole site takes about quarter of the page. When I set width at 945, it seems a bit better. What is the ideal width.
    It all looks ok on the browser, just not when I print. Help would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Font looks really small in print preview. Help

Can you show us the page Roberta? Then we can look at your font issues.

With regards to width. ALWAYS build your website on BV as far to the left as you can, don't try and centre it in the builder as many do.

Tick the box in the page properties that says 'centre in browser' and then when you publsih the page will then centre.

Try to keep your site between 940-980 wide and whatever you decide to use as your width ensure this is set again in the page properties or your page won't centre.
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

You can look at www.happypoemsforyou.com/index and see, but the print problem is on every page of my site. I have a prob with the text link bar at the bottom. Every time I need to make changes there, it changes position and then my page width jumps into the thousands. I have to keep readjusting in page properties.The site always looks good on the browser. the problem is in the printing. Does this info help?

Comment

I just sent something off to you, but now not sure if it went. I haven't been on a thread before. You can look on www.happypoemsforyou.com/index. the browser is ok. the problem is when I print, the font comes out really small.Sorry to be a nuisance if you already got my other reply.
        Roberta

Comment

That would be in your printer setup.. and you can view it before you print it. You should have a link there to a print preview and can resize it accordingly.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

... and my apologies Roberta I didn't see you had responded to me. But you have the answer now anyway.
            Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Working...
            X