Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USing the full screen in Blue Voda

hello,

I have searched and looked at videos but have not yet found the answer. I am trying to get familiar with Soholaunch and bleu voda to try and find out which one I would use. Both have their pros and cons but they both offer good tools. The problem is me trying to unerstand the tools.

I have read several websites suggesting that the web page should be set at 800 x 600. Blue Voda sets thes page properties by default. However when i view the web page in the browser, I notice that the width does not cover the whole width of the screen. If I compare a template from Soholaunch I noticed that the width nicely covers the whole screen width. The latter also adjusts whenever the browser is resized.

Am i doing something wrong in Blue Voda?

thanks

jit

Re: USing the full screen in Blue Voda

No, you ar enot doing anything wrong. BlueVoda is a WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) builder, meaning that what you create will be rendered same in all (almost...) browsers. So usually a background image or colo is used to fill the gaps.

Soholaunch is based on dynamically resized tables, that will cover the entire screen. However, the layout will change from screen to screen, depending on screen resolution and size, and the look will be different for each one.

It really is up to you, i prefer the WYSIWYG environment, others prefer the full screen feature
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Hi Jit,

My preference is for the BlueVoda enviroment as it is so simple to use and design your webpages. The only thing for you to do is try out all the functions and icons in BV and understand how each of them works.
      The best part is you can work on your pages anytime without having to connect to the internet. It is so user friendly there is no way not to like it.
      www.siapamoyanganda.com/
      Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
      State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Thanks for your reply.

jit

Comment

Working...
        X