• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • roberta s
    Private First Class

• Sep 2008

Cant Find my posts

I sent a message earlier about my site but don't know where to find any replies. Someone replied to me once over a matter, but I can't find it again. Could you help me with some direct instruction on how to follow threads in the forum. My main problem on my ne site www.happypoemsforyou.com is my faqs page refuses to republish after changes, even with F5 clicking. The form also has auto fill on the preview browser, but not on the real thing. Also my Order page, the form does not work. I'm not sure what to put in the validate section. Could you look at it and maybe tell me where I'm going wrong. I have done the php extension on all links and it goes from home to those links. The forms just don't go anywhere when I practise sending them to a yahoo email. Where will I look if you reply?
    Regards
    Roberta
  • Karen Mac
    General

• Apr 2006

Re: Cant Find my posts

Im not sure what youre asking. Alot of different things.

To find your previous posts, click on your name or go to your profile statistics and choose Find all posts.. then you can pick which post you want.

Your FAQ page.. did you SAVE IT first then republish with the changes made? The preview auto fill is an addon on your browser where its saving your info. Your customer wont see it that way in most cases, unless they have chosen to retain the autofill info for themselves.

Your validate.. you put action="/faqs.php"

You should use one of the built in processors.. LIKE EMAIL.

Same issue on your order form... youre asking it to return to the page to function.. you need to use one of the BUILT in functions on the form wizard.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
    X